1. What is body sculpting/ contouring? Body contouring (also known as body shaping or body sculpting) is the reshaping of body contours through the removal of fatty deposits under the skin.
2. What is laser lipolysis (laser lipo)? Laser lipolysis is a minimally invasive procedure that uses heat from fiber-optic lasers at various wavelengths to melt body fat.
3. What is Lipo Cavitation? Cavitation is a non-invasive fat reduction treatment that uses ultrasound technology to reduce fat cells in targeted parts of the body
4. How soon will you see results? You can see results as soon as 1 session. Results may vary because each client's body type is unique and different.
5. How many sessions will I need? Minimum of 3-4 sessions are recommended for each service but it depends on the client's needs, goals, and body.
6. Does it hurt? Is it painful? Everything is painless. The treatment is relaxing.
7. How long is the downtime? NO downtime is required, you are able to return to work the same day.
8. How long will the results last? Like any other cosmetic treatment, results are permanent only with proper post-care. We suggest exercise, drinking plenty of water, and a healthy diet.
9. What are the side effects? Temporary redness, swelling, bruising, and skin sensitivity at the treatment site.
10. What is the advantage of non- invasive procedures vs traditional surgical liposuction? Pain-Free, non-surgical no downtime no risk of infections and no side effects
11. Will the fat that is destroyed during Laser Lipo and Lipo Cavitation return? The fat that is destroyed during Laser Lipo and Lipo Cavitation is removed permanently, however, it is possible to add more fat if a healthy meal plan and exercise is not implemented.
12. How many calories are burned in the detox sauna blanket? Between 300 and 700 calories.
13. How many sessions of a procedure will be needed? This depends on what your goals are and can be discussed during your initial visit.
14. Who is Not eligible for treatments?
——Depending on the service provided:
- During menstruation
- Skin infections and diseases
- Thyroid disease or other hormonal disorders
- Any other chronic diseases
- Heart disease and pace makers
- Allergy to applied materials
- Severe high blood pressure or circulatory disease
- Hemorrhagic disease
- Pregnant or breast feeding
- Infectious diseases
- Liver or kidney disease
- Under 18